Friday, March 13, 2009

to justify listening to Scream.

This shouldn't get to me as much as it is, but I don't feel trusted by me real-estate company. Should I need to feel trust from a corporation to be happy? Probably not.
But I do need it, I need it from everyone, and I've heard corporations are considered humans under the law, so.

"Why Landmark won't you trust my judgment? Why won't you listen to me and agree I don't owe you any more money than I've already paid? I don't owe you 200 dollars! I swear it! And more importantly, why don't we talk anymore?"

Everything was dandy this morning, I felt so free and happy, walking through the sunshine with a promising day ahead, sending in an art application with hopes of being accepted, then Landmark. Landmark ruined it all, and all I want to do is scream out my frustration.
Maybe I'll just listen to this song instead. It will surely make it all better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNl2Pm9-7Vk

No comments: