Saturday, March 14, 2009

askfsnflsdf

This is pretty personal, and may seem inconsequential, but along with everything else in my life, I am posting this thought:
I am so happy to genuinely say I am friends with someone I used to date. I didn't think I would every be in this place. I always assumed it couldn't work, and others advised me of how terrible it would be, but no. It works. He's my friend, and that's all. And it's awesome.

Also, I need to note how great it was to work in the sculpture studio for eight hours yesterday afternoon>evening with Maia, and later Glenn and Matt.
Art finals can be really sweet when sewing fake food with friends around.

Dreams were really choppy and insubstantial because of that damn Monster drink I had when we were working in the studio, so I don't have anything to add in that respect.

I guess that's all for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Art factory?

This reminded me to post some images on the facebook. Excellent.