Tuesday, March 17, 2009

China!

I'm totally actually going to move there. For serious.
I'm going to live with Katy.

But, I don't know what city.

Also, I need to keep realistic about this. I need to remember it takes time to settle in, it takes time to learn Chinese, it takes time to feel comfortable teaching English.
And I probably will be apart from an art world for a while. Remember that, Carissa, remember that...you can get back to it. You can visit Beijing, you can work on things on your own. It will work out. And it will be a fantastic adventure.

Alright, I'm kind of excited about this. And kind of absolutely terrified.

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Mega congrats! That sounds like an awesome plan.

Unknown said...

How do you know for sure?

Carissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carissa said...

I just do.