Monday, March 23, 2009

beautiful.

Today I woke up and joined Leila and Marzieh in the living room.
Leila and I spoke for hours about all sorts of things while Marzieh slept on her chest, occasionally jiggling and grunting. Then we went on a walk in the mild Seattle mist.
It was a pretty awesome day.

And after Shaun got home from work they spoke about plans to move to Denver. I went on another walk with an inch think ipod of theirs in tow, and after the mist became heavier walked back. The topic of moving was still in the air went I got back.
Leaving Washington. That means none of us will be living in this state any longer...at least once I move this summer. That's crazy, and I suppose the beginning of a new era for the Mann family.
Related to Denver, they spoke about the possibility of getting a dog.
Which made me think about the husky I so desperately want to have one day.
I mean seriously, how could you resist these eyes?

No comments: