Thursday, January 29, 2009

So good.

I just got home from working in the sculpture studio for 7 hours without rest.
It was incredibly satisfying.

I got so much work done on the dreamspace, and I'm happy with it, am way too excited to sleep in it...and am inviting all of my friends to come sleep in it whenever they want. I'll sleep on the futon in the living room if personal space is an issue...

While working on it I forgot about time and all the things going on in life, completely focused on the task. It was that familiar euphoria I get when painting.
And that gives me so much hope for future projects.

*sigh*
sometimes life is wonderful.

4 comments:

shaun said...

i love this post. i can't wait to see your dreamspace. and i love the feeling that this post has. SIGH.

p.s. come and visit any time you like. marzieh's nappy rash is getting better!

love from leila

Carissa said...

at first i thought shaun was writing, the use of the words "i love" were shocking...then i saw "love from leila" and it all made sense...

I'll post a picture of the dreamspace when it's done. :)

Anastasya said...

I see your dreamspace right now. It is awesome, and I would love to sleep in it.

Carissa said...

well if i can get in my room, you are more than welcome to come join me.