Friday, January 23, 2009

also a fire ball headed our way.

I also dreamt of general chaotic disaster headed my direction.
I was with Vanessa and maybe Katie.
We were in a small town, set in a landscape of mostly flat land. You could see far distances in every direction. It was dusk and past the outskirts of the town we could see danger coming our way. The danger was comprised of tumultuous winds, blowing everything everywhere, and coming with it's own substance of gray matter.
I didn't think it was too bad, and intended to go on with my day, but when I looked over at Vanessa's face, I understood the real peril we were in. She was standing completely still with her mouth slightly open in shock. I followed her eyes to see that there was an enormous fire ball being propelled by the gray matter. It was headed our way, not quickly but also not slowly.
We were immediately terrified and began running to get out of its path.
We ran to the edge of town and came to a fence much taller than us. Vanessa leaped over it without difficulty. Her fear made her a super woman. Katie and I watched her do that, and knew we also had to for survival, so we followed. We landed on a grassy ledge over a swampy river of muck and garbage. Katie and I again hesitated to continue, but Vanessa jumped in and waded across. We looked over to see the fire ball revolving in space towards us, so we too waded through.
Once across we kept running and ended up in an abandoned building made of concrete, crumbling at the edges from neglect. It was night now.
Moe was there now too. She was shoeless and stepping on gold glass remnants scattered across the floor. We found something to put on her feet.

Later I guess we went to a small restaurant or tavern where we were finally safe. The ball had passed through the town and we had successfully evaded its path of destruction. We were speaking with a man who didn't think anything of it.

The rest is too fuzzy to put into words.

No comments: