Friday, January 16, 2009

neck grasping.

I dreamt an acquaintance of mine mildly assaulted me.
I was sitting beside him on a couch and he was talking at me. I didn't want to hold a conversation with him and made it clear with my minimal response and lack of eye contact, but he continued. He placed his hand on my neck, grasping it lightly. I told him to take his hand off me and he grinned and grasped tighter and with more hand covering more neck.
It almost hurt.
I told him more sternly to take his hand off of me, and he laughed. The girl sitting on the other side of me didn't think it was a thing at all. She just looked away.
I couldn't leave because the room was full of people and I didn't want to make a scene.
But he held even tighter so I belted "Get your hand off of me right! now!"
He pulled his head back in shock, took his hand off, then put it on my leg.
I finally did just get up, pulling the huge blanket off of me, making a dramatic scene and left him embarrassed with shame and alone on the couch.

I hope not to run into this guy anytime soon. I won't be able to help but have a negative feeling about him because of this dream.

No comments: