Tuesday, January 27, 2009

i'm blogging this?




I'm still not remembering dreams, so because I love blogging, I'm blogging these photos before it's long past the family weekend and kind of odd to post them.

The first is of nearly the entire family excluding myself, Justin, Sebrina, and Madison, and including two extra men on the left side. (The other is of Alisha--the less cool Aunt--with Marzieh) We were walking at Seward Park around this sort of Peninsula of land. It was freezing, but delightful.
Nazrin, Leila's mother, has a much better photo of us filling the sidewalk because she ran ahead and made us pose...we had to pose as though we were walking and in the Mann family that means over-acting. We probably looked more like we were on a gravity free planet than just taking a walk.

Also, I have to note that on that walk this funny thing happened.
Nazrin began to jog ahead to get in front of the group to take photos. At the exact same time that she jogged a large man was jogging past as well, so it looked like she had decided to jog along with him. Leila looked over and saw her, and said loudly with slight astonishment "Mom! Are you jogging with that man?!"
I laughed pretty hard at that one.

Also, before we began our walk we waited around the playground for the rest of the group to arrive. While there I swung on a swing set. Seriously. I completely forgot how freaking fun that is! It was a serious flashback having my dad and sister push me and taunt me from bellow.
And Alex (Alisha's fiance) thoroughly enjoyed one of the toys...a sort of tractor that you can maneuver around scooping sand with.
Of course we also had a good time with one of those spinning things, the ones that make people nauseated. Justin and Alex spun Alisha and I and...
I'm going to stop there. This is becoming too detailed.

The point is: I love my family. We did fun things together. The fun thins we did were probably not noteworthy. That is why I am stopping this blog.

No comments: