Sunday, August 17, 2008

Extra Fantastic

Today I learned that Dance Dance Revolution is actually extremely very fun. I would really like to see somebody memorize the steps of one of the sequences and perform it in a dance club. I would probably worship that person.
I've also learned I truly appreciate the excessive usage of qualifying words in Shaun and Leila's speech, so I'm adopting it for my own.

I absolutely positively enjoy it, a lot.

Also, Amy Winehouses' song "Rehab" on constant replay has been the soundtrack of my life for the past couple of days. Actually that interspersed amongst songs from Akon's album "Konvicted."...not sure why it's spelled incorrectly like the Krab at the less than mediocre sushi bar we went to today...

What else? Oh, this is significant news:
Alisha called me yesterday to say hi, chat a bit, and ask if I would be in her wedding. Alex, her husband to be, said he would like his brothers to be in the wedding since he is accustomed to more traditional weddings. Our family so far hasn't experienced anything near tradition in the weddings so far, so I wasn't expecting to be actively participating in anything. Now that I know I am I feel a little mushy about it as well as excited by the prospect of being aside my sister for the special day.
And a cupcake terrace for a cake...too cool.

I think that's all for news today.
Life is pretty much vastly extra different from life in Beijing and I've decided I like both.

No comments: