Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10-14-08 continued

AND
I just remembered there was a whole other scene of my dream where I was on a bus, kneeling down in the cramped quarters in front of a man. My line of view was directly at his lap where he held a lively ferret.
The ferret was beautiful and made me nostalgic for when I had them. We chatted about ferrets and life. I was admiring it for a prolonged period and he was pretty joyous about showing off his pet. I kept rubbing my nose up against the ferret trying to smell it. I couldn't smell the regular ferret musk and it was impressive. I said "wow, a ferret that doesn't smell! when I had ferrets I constantly smelled like them. it was kind of gross." He said "Oh it's there, believe me." (I'm thinking now, as I rubbed my nose across the fur of the ferret, I was probably rubbing my nose across my blanket.)

The ferret was light brown and so pretty.

No comments: