Sunday, October 12, 2008

10-12-08

I've decided instead of typing out "dream" every time I post about a dream, I'll just type the date I had it.
This is a note I left on Maryann's page this morning, remembering last night's.

I dreamt we were on stage, dancing. The crowd was incredibly unenthusiastic, but we were having fun. I really wanted to dance crazy, but you were more relaxed. We put on Bjork music and the crowd hated it.
Afterwards a metal band were on their way to perform and they asked us to clean up the stage for them. I went wild and thought that was the best opportunity ever, so I swept up all the fall leaves and puddles that were on stage? We were standing by the entrance after rapidly cleaning and their black van arrived. I was jumping up and down of excitement. I think you were still pretty mellow, but sharing the excitement some.
:)

No comments: