Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10-14-08 continued more

um, wow. I keep remembering more of my dreams from last night.

I also dreamt that Ben, an art professor at Western, was putting on an exhibit. It was interactive, and you had to crawl through it. It was pitch black and there was a series of rooms that you pass through. Each had objects inside that you're meant to feel and navigate. In one of the rooms there were lights and little couches. I sat in there with Ben, his wife, and someone else. We were talking about his exhibit and how profound it was. At the end of the maze of rooms you end up in a concert hall/club. There were a ton of people there and it was loud and had tons of colorful, moving beams of light.

At another point I was with Maryann and her group of friends in that club. They were all extremely excited about a song coming up. She yelled at me, "It's butterflies." I thought about it. She got impatient. "You don't know that song?! what's wrong with you?!" I was a little hurt, and at that moment thought it might be a Bjork/M.I.A. song and said, "Oh right, I think I know it." Before I finished my reply she was running off to join the crowd. I just stayed there, not feeling very excited about it at all.
The song started and it was hip-hop, nothing I expected. I recognized it though. It was some famous song from years ago.

Later I was at a public pool with Maryann and there were a bunch of old people there. They all looked morose and tired. I sat on the edge watching because I didn't feel like swimming.
At one point a couple "hot" old ladies waded into the pool and all the other old people turned to stare. They were really strange looking though. They looked fake. One of the them had a body of a young white woman in her 20s or 30s with a crazy bathing suit that had a big hole to show off her belly. It had diamonds too. Then from her right shoulder and up she was black. It looked like an enormous birthmark. Then her hair was partially a black woman's hair, then with blond attachments. Her face was bloated and just plain scary.
The other lady had a similar body but her face was emaciated and hollowed out.
I didn't understand why the other onlookers thought they were so hot. They were creepy.



I think that's all I'm going to remember from last night...

No comments: