Wednesday, February 18, 2009

random.

I dreamt Taylor came to visit, but his skin was so pale it was bleach white, and as we walked together we struggled to find a topic that interested us both.

Also, I kept running my fingers across my face and there were massive scars everywhere. The sensation was nice, but I was afraid to look at myself in the mirror.




And, this is random, but today I remembered the first guy I ever dated was in China. I was 12, he must have been 14. He spoke Chinese, I spoke English.
Our "date" consisted of walking through the school campus one evening, with three other people. I balanced on the edge of the sidewalk and he walked on the other side of the three people. I was really nervous. They were translating what he said as well as they could. He gave me a necklace, and my friend told me I had to give him something in return, that it was expected. I think I tried giving him American candy, but the girl said that wasn't good enough.
Pretty sure I gave up, and that ended it.
Mom, dad, I never told you because I was embarrassed and afraid I had done something bad.

No comments: