Wednesday, February 4, 2009

little dreams.

I dreamt there was an enormous sale.
Everything wasn't cheaper, i don't think, but everything was creatively crafted.
Instead of normal sportswear, one store had a shirt with interwoven pattern across the front all done in neon colors of yellow through red, a baby blue full body jumper with zig zag designs of red across the torso down through both legs, and a whole lot of clothes that stretched over the body like pantyhose.

That's all I remember of that dream.

I had another of the sea. I was with my parents on a type of vacation. We went to learn more about the sea creatures of the sea. As we went there we crossed mountains, seated in a vehicle whose seats arranged us all facing outwards towards the open canyons, hanging us over the cliff edges of the route. I sat next to my dad and Shaun was beside him. I was crying from fear, had my hands covering my face. My brother looked over at me with sympathetic sad eyes. He was scared too. My dad comforted me, but despite his repetition of the phrase "it will be alright" I didn't believe him. The scenery was beautiful though. We passed every kind of mountain you can think of.
We arrived in a place.
After some time we walked along a boardwalk, around a sort of lake of water at the base of a waterfall of still water. But the boardwalk was more water, shallow, and full of goopy sea creatures. You were meant to walk over them, but as you did they responded by either oozing or squirting goo. I was disgusted and terrified, so attempted to balance my way across the wooden beams that held this shallow pool of a boardwalk together, clutching to the railing as I went.
My family on the other hand, were stoked about it. They ran across the boardwalk to their next activity, being some type of scuba diving.
As it turned out, this vacation was not my thing.

I also dreamt a friend called me. I was at home with some girls, sitting around, probably having girly conversation...or not. He called me, saying he urgently needed to speak with me. I was taken aback and said that was fine, but I needed some time to get ready. I did things, then took a shower. He arrived before I was done so I made him wait in the living room. When I came out, he walked to me sternly. He didn't make any comforting facial expression, just looked at me, with closed mouth and unflinching cheeks. This was serious. My hair was wet and I was self-conscious, but I don't recall the conversation.

I also dreamt that beside my apartment complex was another, cheaper version of my apartment complex. The landlord was a prostitute/dancer and I happened into her office, seeing a closet full of outfits including big furry pimp coats and tiny prostitute clothes.
I came back to my apartment to speak with a lady I knew, who was in my living room. She was a good friend. I approached, her, knowing she lived in that complex. She revealed to me that she too, was a prostitute. She was ashamed but all I could do, as a friend, was attempt to hold back some of the punches of her self hatred.


Holy cow,
The sky is so. pink. right now.

No comments: