Monday, February 16, 2009

oh man.

Today I feel like somebody hit my brain with a baseball bat repeatedly and all I would like to do is sleep.
But, today is the day I need to complete two big projects and finalize an essay.
...why oh why universe, are these two overlapping?

Also, my dreams were a little crazy.
I was on a lot of buses. On the buses I always sat in the furthest back seat, near the rounded mirror that reflected the backs of everybody else. A guy came and lied down beside me, his body resting against mine. I was annoyed, but only slightly. He asked me why I sat way back there. I said I didn't know. He said I should take full advantage of what I could see through the mirror and spy on people constantly. I thought he was kind of funny. He was larger with a lot of facial hair.

Later, I was with Katie. We were going to a performance in an enormous hall. Then I was with Taylor, and he bought the tickets for me to see the show, then I was with Kevin I think, seeing it with him. With each of them, at some point, I was either latched to their arm, or holding their hand. Walking up the aisle to leave to use the restroom I knew I needed to decide where to sit and the decision was freaking me out. I felt a strong sense of my morality being tested.

Warning: This part is a little gross. If you're dad, you probably don't want to read the last sentence.
In the bathroom the toilet seat was placed high, so you couldn't sit. I stood there, realizing I had my period. I didn't think I had any tampons so I yelled out to everyone asking. Nobody did. There were two girls standing outside my stall waiting to use it after me. They were performers so they had on glittery outfits with done up hair, and more glitter with their eye shadow. I was upset with them because we could see each other through the cracks, and it was stupid of them to wait in front of my stall since I was clearly going to take longer. I found a tampon in my bag. "Oh. Thank God. I do have one!" I yelled out to everyone. I stuffed it in, worried I had got the applicator stuck too, but in a hurry, I zipped up and left anyway.

I was walking back into the theater when I woke up.


Oh, also, side notes.
Yesterday the sun was blaring and it was beautifully warm when the air was still.
Day before yesterday got a ton of Clarissa Explains it All jokes...haven't ever had much of that, since many years of teasing were spent in Israel where that show doesn't exist.

No comments: