Thursday, February 26, 2009

dancy

I've been having de-ja-vu the past two days and love it.

Also, last night in my dreams...
I saw a sign advertising a variety of foods. One was Zanzanzitas, and now I can't remember the others.
I went to the Royale to dance and upon entering, the bouncer took my passport, looked it over carefully, asked me some questions, set me to the side, then went to a backroom. I stood there for half an hour waiting for him. Then turned to the woman standing beside me and asked her when he'd be back. Her response was a leaned head to the side which meant, he was right behind me. I turned to look and he pushed my head gently towards hers and pulled out a polaroid camera. He took a picture of us and said "So Cute!" like a Japanese girl.
I checked my backpack (because I had the entire thing with me, full and buldgy. All the employees were acting super nice...which is somewhat unusual. The women there are normally pretty unfriendly.)
Then I headed off to meet up with Vanessa and Maryann to dance. Walking over I noticed there were some new couches--full-on, living room style. They were lining the walls. They were plush and redish orange. People were lounging in them. The dance floor had been almost entirely obstructed by a new wall that projected images and people were dancing 70s-like. Vanessa was up on the itty bitty dance floor shaking her blonde hair back and forth and wiggling her arms too. She was clearly having a blast. I yelled her name and she looked up and waved mid-hair spin.

No comments: