Monday, February 16, 2009

one of those days.

So today me and this guy who were unofficially "dating" since late October broke it off.
Finally we are officially not doing whatever it was we were, and it has left me feeling odd. I don't feel like crying particularly, and I'm not angry. I guess it's confusing, makes me honestly feel partly unwanted even though the decision was as close to equally distributed as possible, but also partly assured I'm onto a better path in life.
I do feel disappointed to be without the opportunity to open my heart to another individual, but it will come someday, with somebody who wants to do the same.

But for now, I'll continue feeling a little odd for some time.
And when I see him around, nod my head and keep walking, because that's all there is to do.

(And I have a sneaky feeling all of that crying in my dream last night was in preparation for today. It's left me without tears to cry even if I attempted it.)

No comments: