Sunday, February 8, 2009

the guys. they're cool.




Yesterday Glenn and Jeremy stopped by as they began an evening stroll around town, I presume, seeking mild mischief.
It really was the highlight of my day.

I also saw the play Trust. It was extremely well done, but it brought up "realities" of adult life, like the apparent difficulty to remain trustworthy or in love. It was so well done, unfortunately, that it made me feel sick and for a moment, not want to ever get married.
But.

When the guys stopped by, it was so easy to forget about all of that crap that came up in the play. I ordered them to get in my dreamspace and stayed outside of it, taking photos and peering in at them. It was way too much fun.
I seriously, for the first time in a long while, felt like a kid again. I'm not sure if they enjoyed it as thoroughly as I did, but I hope so.

They had an amazing idea.
In the mornings when you wake from your dreams, something will appear from the dream in the space. I want that to be reality so. bad.
...just like when you dream somebody gives you a gift that you love so much, then you wake up looking around for it, thinking it was true...you search through the sheets, under your pillow, and then slowly realize, with devastation setting in. It was just a dream.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Yay! We're cool! Thanks. =D

Actually, I had a blast in that thing. It is the coolest that has contained me in recent memory.