Friday, July 11, 2008

Gelato


I forgot to post this after taking it, but here it is now. We were walking around the electronics center and there was a man squatting on the sidewalk holding a caution sign taut, so we looked up and there were all of these men hanging off the building.



Today we went to buy some bigger crochet hooks for a project I'm going to start, and nearby was a nice air-conditioned mall they go to sometimes. We went for gelato and it was delicious, as gelato never fails to be. I was happy to see the flavors I always mix-chocolate and hazelnut-had been premixed and named 'kiss.' :)




That's about all for today.
I'm working on the baby book still. Justin is pushing the idea of the evolution of computers so I'm trying that out...using references to an old programming language called Cobol, and showing computers in their successive styles of the 70s, 80s, 90s, today, and the future.

1 comment:

Maryann said...

hi! i understand that you may not be able to read this right away, but i wanted to say that i've been reading your blog, and it's awesome. it makes me miss you tremendously. those guys scaling the building look awesome, and it makes me think of a chinese dance troupe that used to do that a lot; maybe it's them, but i had heard that they stopped doing that because one of their members was killed in an accident doing just that. it's good to know nothing like that happened on the day you saw them... anyway, i'm sending you all my love through sky and over seas!! -m.a.