Sunday, July 20, 2008

farewell to blog

This is silly because I've already posted today, and only a little while ago...but I've been thinking and realizing what this trip is really going to entail.
The majority of our time will be spent in villages, sleeping in hostels, hotels or whatever we can find, and walking or busing to our destinations carrying what we've brought on our backs.
I probably won't use a computer for most of the time and probably won't have coffee to drink most of the time.
There won't be downloaded tv shows and movies to watch at night or music to listen to.
The only thing that will be familiar is Sebrina and Madison.

I've become addicted to this blogging business. Sadly it feels like a conversation I'm having with a friend who is a great listener. I'll miss it. Maybe I'll write my thoughts on paper with a writing utensil or something weird like that...

No comments: