Monday, May 18, 2009

um.

I feel like in the night somebody came and poked my eyelids softly but continuously leaving them swollen and now someone else in my belly is trying to ring me out from the inside.


I dreamt I was helping a girl babysit a couple of young girls. We were in one of their bedrooms and the girl I was babysitting with starting making moves on me. I didn't realize at first how strange it was. I didn't really know her-met her a day ago-and she was female, and younger than me. I finally resisted and pushed her away.
Then I was walking along a dark damp city street scattered with late night loiterers. It was uncomfortable.
Everything in that dream was.

Maybe she was me and I'm doing something I shouldn't. I need to learn a lesson and push a certain decision/emotion/goal off and go on a late night walk in the city.
But, what decision?
What if I push off the wrong one?
This is silly.
I'm going to school.

No comments: