Wednesday, July 22, 2009

art cafe

Since graduating I've loved taking photographs, baking and cooking...and am beginning to wonder what the future holds.
As in, how am I going to survive while avoiding a non-job that means nothing to me...that could also include some of the above (plus painting.)
My current ideal future involves owning a gallery or a bakery/cafe, or BOTH.

Doesn't that sound fantastic? I'm sure it would be a hell of a lot of work and generally overtake my life, but what a wonderful thing to do...offer art, food, drinks, and a comfortable spot to sit while listening to the occasional live poet or musician. Ideal.

And the thing is this isn't a new idea. I just keep pushing it away, avoiding it for lack of confidence in being capable of achieving it. In high-school my friends used to say I'd open up an art cafe. Guys, the idea is still alive...

Only thing is I don't know what I need to do in the meantime to move towards approaching this goal.
And I have no clue where to do it.

No comments: