Friday, April 17, 2009

catch-up.

I haven't posted in a while, but that doesn't mean I haven't blogged.
I just failed to upload them before they became completely irrelevant.

Yesterday I flipped out. Mom, Maia, Rochelle, and Jeremy can attest to that.
But after talking with mom who is much more at ease than me pretty much all of the time, then putting on a Popsicle dress, I calmed down.
Got to see a sweet artist speak about her art.
Then went straight home and began sewing clothes together to fit a local tree.

Alisha called while I was doing that, and of course I had to tell her what I was doing when she asked "what's up" and of course I got a laugh and some sisterly teasing. She suggested not just wrap clothes around a tree, but makes clothes for a tree, with sleeves and all. I thought about that (first I might add ;)) and may do it if this works out. She also suggested adding a belt...I don't know about that Alisha. Tacky!

Anyway, talked to her for a good long hour or so. It's so cool when you've got a sibling you can talk to and get along with...one that occasionally made you want to destroy things.

Later watched some Spaced, a British show. Parents, you'd probably like it. Not sure what was really happening. 4 episodes in and the plot hadn't thickened yet, but it was still entertaining.

OH MY GOD. I just remembered that last night in my dream Oprah called me. She called me accidentally thinking it was an old friend of hers. She needed help with some issue, and decided I could help her even though I wasn't who she had expected. She came to where I was and Maryann, Vanessa, and I, as we tried not revealing or awe, walked her around town, giving helpful pointers.
She was really short.

No comments: