Wednesday, June 24, 2009

it's pouring outside.

Bellingham, I represented you so well while in California. I boasted to everyone about how you've been shining the sun brightly on us all, you've kept us warm and happy. I even told California that her weather was shitty compared to yours.

...but then I come back and all you give is rain. Hard, constant rain. You betrayed me Bellingham with your flip-flopping summer weather. Make a decision why don't ya?!

And last night I had horrible horrible nightmares. Four of them, in a row. I'd wake up after one and realize it wasn't real, feel better, fall back asleep and dream up something else terrible. Wake up and do the same thing. Four times.
I think it's your fault Bellingham. The oppressive rain has washed away my good dreams.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

In times like these, I think southern California sounds better than New York.