Thursday, June 4, 2009

camping?

I dreamt there was this guy, who I know, that had a major crush on me.
We were camping and he and his friend came out of the tent, his friend telling me that while he was in there he was compiling a list of all the reasons why he likes me, and all the things that make me awesome.

I was more than flattered, walked up to him, stood a few centimeters from his face and kissed him. But when I did I put my arms at his waist and pinched his sides. He screamed in pain!
He jumped back and said something like "I'm a really emotional person. You just touched my scars and I need to think about this. I'm sorry. I just need some time."
He retreated back into his tent, and I left feeling totally bewildered and guilty for hurting him.

Later we three and a bunch of other people were in a log cabin with large windows. It was dusk and really peaceful. He forgave me and everything was alright.

Man, my subconscious is really full of herself...thinking boys are hiding out in tents writing about me.

No comments: