Friday, September 5, 2008

I should be dreaming amazing dreams right now.

It's approaching 3 in the a.m. and I hardly had any caffeine today.
I didn't have any sort of energy drink with caffeine equivalents. I didn't even have all that much food today.

But I'm awake.
I just completed a blog entry on myspace about being awake in the middle of the night and how it can be very pleasant. How it allows you the time and space to think with interruptions from, well, anything.

Now I'm going to post about how tomorrow I'm going on a little trip with some friends.
We're going off into the woods to a girl's cabin. They normally rent it out to a friend, but she gave notice and we'll be using it for two days!
I get the feeling it's set in a tiny tiny town, where the majority of what is around is nature, so I'm calling it the woods. It should be a good time. We'll play cards, cook, and probably get into some sort of shenanigans.

Oh, and today I took down all the art on the walls and replaced it with newer art. I hadn't thought about just how sick of the pieces I took down I was until I took them down. It felt extremely very gratifying. I wasn't planning on doing it either. I was just wandering around the apartment cleaning as I stepped into a mess. I went to pick up Taylor's prints he brought over yesterday and I thought it would be nice to put them on the wall. So I did. Then I saw it set off the whole balance of the room! So I followed up putting one of his prints, to taking down a painting, replacing it with another of his prints. The themed ones needed to be together. Then, I had to move the other art because they were too close on the wall. From there it progressed into indiscriminatingly tearing everything off the walls to replace it all.
Katie says it looks calmer. I think that's a good thing.

Alright, thinking is becoming more difficult now.
Goodnight.

No comments: