Monday, June 30, 2008

Zen rocks and Mann family location update

So I just wanted to mention that I'm learning to accept my new alarm clock in the mornings here.
It's a man raking rocks outside.
It would be a nice Zen Buddhist activity if the rocks were a bit smaller and made less of a jarring sound. I appreciate the amount of work he puts into this activity-he seems to be re-leveling the gravel parking lot along the alleyway after cars having driven through it the day before.
It's hard work and he does it from about 8:30 until 10 some days.

I'm yet to see him in action, but when I do I'll take a photo.

Also I thought I should note where family members are. This could be interesting to keep track of for once, since the manns move around a lot.
Justin-Seattle
Sebrina, Madison, and I-Beijing
Alisha-Monterey
Tom, Sharon-Utah, on their way to New Mexico
Shaun, Leila-Seattle

Just a month ago though Justin was here, Leila was in Australia, and Mom and Dad were in Seattle. Last year Everyone but Alisha and I were in Seattle. Year before that Justin and Sebrina were in China, Shaun and Leila were in Israel, mom and dad in Port Townsend, Alisha in California somewhere.
I'm honestly not even sure if I've got that all right and I'm not writing the year before that because I don't remember where everyone was. The point is, we move around a lot. And because my memory is so poor, I'll try to write an updated list every once in a while for record-keeping.

No comments: